Call us at: 1-888-254-7636
Now let’s be clear! Developing content that compels your targeted audience to buy from you isn’t easy peasy. It takes focused collaboration between you — the client and our content marketing specialist.
We help identify your goals and represent them through content that wins over customers, builds authority and credibility.
Creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain your clearly defined audience – and ultimately, to drive profitable customer action is our goal.
In other words, content marketing delivers traffic, leads and customers:
We keep a constant eye on your campaign development and identify how your marketing influences customers and sales. Our goal is to increase brand visibility, brand reputation, inbound traffic, customer engagement, customer retention and of course, conversions and customer acquisition.
- Analysis of your current content marketing & brand
- The buyer personas and their content needs and preferences that fulfill different business goals?
- Your persona’s pain points, goals, and desires mapped to the solutions you want to sell
- Review organizational processes, stumbling blocks, competitor data, budgets, etc. to support the plan
- Identify an inventory of existing content and other resources that can be turned into content
- Review of competitions’ content marketing efforts
- The proper content planning, collaboration and scheduling processes
- Plans for a content strategy for different channels, such as social media, video, audio, articles, pay per click, etc.
- Automation of specific marketing processes, such as customer segmentation, data integration, and campaign management.
- and much more.
The online content marketing specialist analyzes the various ways content marketing can be used. The customer life cycle and/or your different experiences intersect with your content. Essentially, a content marketing strategist looks at how online content marketing (not content) can be used in a strategic way for and with other marketing, customer and sales strategies.
Call 443.802.5968 for details or complete the Request for Quote form, and a representative will respond.