Call us at: 1-888-254-7636
Reliable, Secure Medical Transcription
Medical dictators choose The 24 Hour Secretary because they want timely, accurate, customized and reasonably priced medical transcription services, 24 hours a day, every day – and, we are easy to use. In as little as 30 minutes an account can be established and physicians can begin dictating in less than an hour. Call 443.802.5968 for details or complete the Request for Quote form, and a representative will respond.
You talk, we type, we deliver!
Call from anywhere: office, clinic, hospital ward, home, on the road, hotel, airport or even while on vacation.
We provide quick, expedited response and customized solutions to assist your office with providing quality patient care and accurate documentation. We are available for total outsourcing, departmental and overflow transcription work.
Choose from the dictation methods listed below. Our medical transcription services team is fast, efficient and accurate.
- Telephone Dictation
- PC Application
- Handheld Digital Recorders
- Secured File Upload
- PDA Devices
- Analog Tapes (mini, micro, standard)
Why Choose our Medical Transcription Company?
- Quality – We believe accuracy and attention to every detail are the most important factors in determining to whom you will entrust your medical transcription requirements. Variation in speech patterns, various English accents and dialects, as well as continuous development in the lexicon of medicine and technology requires the specialized expertise we have to assure transcription accuracy.
- Service – The 24 Hour Secretary™ is open 24 hours a day, every day. Members of our qualified, trained staff are always available to respond to inquiries, special requests, job status information, etc. Use of individualized templates within our system means that any Doctor-specific requirement can be applied on an individual basis. Whether this is formatting, reporting or any service issue, whatsoever.
- Personnel – We assign EACH physician their very own transcriptionist as well as trained backup should the practice’s medical transcription needs become particularly great. A Supervisor is assigned to every transcriptionist. Our Operations Director serves in a managerial status over our Supervisors and is the person who will communicate with your practice on a direct basis. A member of our team should be accessible to you at all times. Each team member is required to execute and abide by a strict confidentiality policy which is implemented at the time of hiring.
- Turnaround – The 24 Hour Secretary™ transcribes reports on a variety of service schedules, ranging from 4 to 72 hours. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- Security and Confidentiality – We take security and confidentiality very seriously. Transmission of your voice files is via our secure medical servers using the latest 128bit SSL Encryption. We handle all security measures at the server level so you can connect securely with ease and peace of mind, eliminating problems and concerns of older more complicated encryption processes. The 24 Hour Secretary™ is fully HIPAA Compliant. See our HIPAA Statement of Compliance for details.
- Experience – We have been transcribing for more than a decade. Our transcriptionists are AAMT-certified, have completed a junior college medical transcription course and/or have a minimum of 3-years in-hospital or private office experience providing medical transcription services.
- Technology – The 24 Hour Secretary™ leverages the latest in digital technology. Medical dictation is captured either directly over our toll free dictation lines, through efficient downloading from your digital system or from your traditional cassette recorders. Our medical transcription services team goes into action for you quickly, ensuring you the best possible guaranteed turn around times.
- Training – We provide continuous training and monitoring as part of our daily process. All work is processed through our Quality Assurance Program, with Editor review before transmission to the client. The 24 Hour Secretary’s transcriptionists make extensive use of lexicons, dictionaries, directories and other lists and references built up over years.
- Cost – We provide hospitals, clinics and practices with a highly cost-effective medical transcription service. Rates vary, dependent on complexity. We believe our price is cost-effective for the impeccable level of work and exceptional services we offer.
Call 443.802.5968 for details or complete the Request for Quote form, and a representative will respond.